Friday, November 13, 2009

Finished!



And it's done! Hopefully my daughter will enjoy wearing this scarf as much as I did making it. It was super easy and a quick work-up. If you are interested, the pattern for the Filippi Scarf is in One Skein Wonders. I may even make one up for myself...in more subdued tones of course. But the bright and happy of this version suits my daughter's personality well.

Tomorrow I'm attending the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo with Mom. It's at a new location this year, so I'm excited to see how they've changed it. I love to go to events like these to get ideas and inspiration. I was hoping to attend some classes this year, but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe next year. :)

Off to make some bears!

2 comments:

  1. Popped over from your Mom's blog! That is a nice scarf! The needle arts talent runs in the family, aye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable scarf! You're right... bright and happy suits her perfectly!

    ReplyDelete