Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm thankful...

...for wonderful friends and family. I had a great Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving day with my in-laws and ate far too much. As usual. :) My mother-in-law is a really good cook and always has a huge variety of dishes, no matter the occasion!

Friday was spent with my dad, step-mom, sister and her family. My brother-in-law made us all an awesome dinner of venison (shot by him), fish (caught by him), squash with butter and maple syrup (yum!), and sauteed green beans and asparagus. It was sooo good.



My immediate family also put up our Christmas tree. I'm mostly a supervisor and unpacker of ornaments. My husband is the light guy.




And the kids hang the ornaments.



Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm on to crafting some Christmas presents and editing  photos from a wedding I was the second photographer at. Details to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful, Alison! Oh, how I'd love some of that squash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bell ornament. Have fun crafting. Grandma

    ReplyDelete